Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quick Update!

It has been a month since I posted anything.  My husband and I have been so busy this past month and it has been insane!  We moved to Hermitage at the end of last month and we are so happy to be out of Goodlettsville.  My clients for my job changed and both of them are now close to Hermitage.  One of them lives minutes from where we live!  Both of my clients keep me busy during the day and when I get home, I'm usually exhausted!  


We now live literally a minute from my husband's parents.  I don't mind that at all since they are not constantly knocking on the door or coming in unexpectedly!  ;)  


I don't have much to say....our life consists of working and spending time with family/friends.  We're hoping to go on vacation soon!  


Oh....and I have health insurance now!  I made it to 90 days with this job.  The insurance isn't the best but it does cover all preventive care.  All of the other stuff is 80 percent after the 1500 dollar deductible.  Yuck!  I'm just thankful to finally have health insurance!  :)  


Life is good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment