Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I'm a little late on wishing everyone a Happy New Year but that is because I have been extremely sick for the past week!  As soon as we began a brand new year, I got sick.  I had been fighting sickness for a while and it finally caught up to me.  I went to the emergency room twice last week.  I missed an entire week of work and ended up being put on four prescriptions for a sinus infection and bronchitis.  It has not been fun and I hadn't been that sick in a while!  I do feel better now although I'm still fighting chest and nasal congestion.  I slept all day yesterday because I still wasn't feeling well and now I'm paying for it.  I've been up all night and I have to be at work at 8:00am.  Yuck!  




I've made a few New Year's resolutions and here they are:


1. I will strive to be happy regardless of any struggles that come my way. 


2. I will continue to do well at my job.  


3. I will figure out what my goals are when it comes to going back to school.  I need to figure out what type of career I want to do.  


4. I will spend more time with my mom.  


5. I will continue to grow more in my marriage with my husband.  


6. I will not be as depressed as I was last year.  


7. I will stop worrying so much about everything and everyone and will learn to just go with the flow.


8. I will try to become healthier, even if I don't lose a lot of weight.  


9. I will smile and laugh more.  


10. I will become more of a decorator and will stop being so "blah" when it comes to decorating our home!  I never learned how to decorate a home and it is time to start!!!  ;)  


That is my list for this year.  I decided for this year to make my list "doable" instead of "impossible"!  


Mike and I will be moving at the end of this month and we are so happy to be moving out of Goodlettsville.  We are moving back to Hermitage and we already signed the lease for our apartment, so it is set in stone!  We start moving on the 29th.  We got a large one bedroom apartment and it is perfect for us right now!  In the future we will be buying a home, but right now we are focusing on saving our money!  




I hope that everyone is having a wonderful year so far!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment