Saturday, October 1, 2011

Excited!

I'm about to get ready to go to my after-wedding bridal shower in Lebanon at my mom's church, Highland Heights.  I grew up going to that church and haven't seen the people from there in a long, long time.  The shower starts at 1:00pm and I have to pick up my mother-in-law around noon.  My registry only has a few items left on it!  I know that I spoiled the surprise by looking at it but I'm too curious to not look!  I'm so excited to see everyone and be able to spend some time with them, catching up.  It looks like I'm going to be getting a lot of new things, which is also exciting!  I love unwrapping presents!  ;)  


I'm so thankful that Ms. Marilyn(my mom's best friend) put this shower together.  She didn't have to do it but she volunteered and insisted that the church have a bridal shower for me!  I can't wait to see  what it looks like down in the fellowship area.  I'm sure they decorated it beautifully!  I will be taking some pictures hopefully, and will post them later!  

No comments:

Post a Comment